Give the World a Great Preacher!
The world needs good, faithful priests. As one of the fastest growing men’s religious orders in the U.S., the Dominicans are responding to that call. Vocations in the Western Dominican Province have grown by 35% in the last decade, and to train, house, feed, and educate our brothers in formation, we need your help. As mendicant friars (beggars), we rely entirely on your generosity!
Funds support Dominican Student Brother housing, food, formation, education, travel/supplies and healthcare expenses.
- $1,010 – Fund all expenses of a Brother for a week!
- $500 – Fund a Brother’s textbooks for a year!
- $365 – Fund a Brother’s housing for a week!
- $250 – Fund a Brother’s graduate education for a week!
- $144 – Fund all expenses of a Brother for a day!
- $52 – Fund a day of housing for a Brother!
To view your past donation history and update your information, visit the Donor Portal.
Rosary Sunday is an annual appeal run by the Western Dominican Friars for the support of the student brothers in formation. All gifts made to Rosary Sunday are tax-deductible donations to the fullest extent of the law and go to support the preaching efforts of the Order of Preachers.