Fundraising For Small to Medium Catholic Nonprofits
A FREE workshop led by The Fundraising School at Indiana University
August 1-2, 2022
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
St. Albert the Great Priory, Oakland, CA
- Build a convincing case for financial support
- Create a fundraising process that works, but is attainable with limited resources
- Receive a comprehensive, easy-to-use study guide with models for future reference
- Have a chance to network with other professionals dealing with similar challenges in Catholic institutions
- Practical steps to take to improve your operations
Who should attend?
- Organization leadership, volunteers, or professional staff involved in fundraising at your organization.
This workshop is sponsored by the Western Dominican Province and is a great opportunity to connect with other Catholic fundraisers in the beautiful setting of St. Albert the Great Priory, the House of Studies for the Dominicans in the West.
Contact Bryan Fegley, Director of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org.