Grant Submission Form
GRANTS ARE DUE JANUARY 3, 2023 - [GRANT FORM CLOSED]
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in submitting a grant request to the Western Dominican Province's Internal Endowments. Please review this page for guidelines, and use the form below to apply. No paper applications are accepted.
Basic Grant Submission Guidelines
- All grant requests must be sponsored by a Western Dominican Friar (see form).
- Grants may only be awarded to projects / efforts / ministries of the Western Dominican Province.
- Your grant request must fall within the guidelines of the endowment(s). To learn about each endowment's restrictions, please review the Internal Endowments History and Guidelines before submitting.
- The same project may not receive funding for more than three (3) years. Rare exceptions may be made if there is a compelling reason to do so (n.b. review History and Guidelines document).
- (New 2022) You are ineligible for a grant if you have not completed a Grant Impact Report for a previously awarded grant. Email email@example.com if you're unsure of your reporting status.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for the Grant Impact Form? Please visit https://opwest.org/grantimpact
The grant form has been suspended as the grant submission period for 2023 ended on January 3rd, 2023. The form will reappear in the late Summer / early Fall for the 2024 cycle.